I'm Ashlyn Henson. I enjoy anything outdoors, sports, hiking, cross country, etc. but my favorite is soccer. I play for the high school in the spring and the county team in the fall. I hope to get a scholarship for playing soccer. Hopefully in a different state because i love to visit new locations. I do not know what i want to major in college, but i know that i want to do something that will take me to different places in the world.
Right now i live with my parents and my younger brother who just turned thirteen. I also have two older brothers who live on the other side of the state. One already has children and the other was a mechanic for the Marines.
With this class i hope to learn many new things, and i hope to score a high enough grade so i can use this class as a college credit. And i know i will have to work hard to do it, as i will have to for the rest of my classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ashlyn,
I wish you well as you pursue a soccer scholarship and in your academic endeavors.
Please thank your brother in the marines for his service to our country.
Post a Comment